About the Product
Slip into something a little more sophisticated with “Belluga” – A stylish, fresh new handwritten brush script…with a touch of class, and of course, some fabulous extras 🙂
Belluga Script was created to look as close to a natural handwritten script as possible by including over 80 ligatures, decorative swashes, and a full set of lowercase alternates. Love the font, but need a SMOOTH version – no problem – it’s included.
With built in opentype features, this script comes to life as if you are writing it yourself.
It’s highly recommended to use it in opentype capable software – there are plenty out there nowadays as technology catches up with design…Other than Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, many standard simple programs now come with opentype capabilities – even the most basic ones such as Apple’s TextEdit, Pages, Keynote, iBooks Author, etc. Even Word has found ways to incorporate it.
See a little video of how easy it is to use in Photoshop CC : https://youtu.be/BChv2Nt0JVY
DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT SOFTWARE? NO PROBLEM 🙂
If you don’t have any software that understands opentype, you can still access all the ligatures and alternates by loading up all the supporting fonts included, and toggling between them as you type to get the look you want 🙂
THE BONUS EXTRAS : SHIMMERY FOILS – 4 fabulous pastel foils to glam up your designs in an instant. They come as Photoshop Styles, Illustrator Swatches and Seamless JPEGS.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- Belluga Brush and Solid OTF and TTF Font files.
- Supporting Fonts files for users without opentype capable software – which include ligatures, swashes and all extra characters.
- A Wide Variation of all the above fonts.
- (NEW UPDATE) A Slanted Variation of all the fonts.
- 4 Stylish Pastel Gold foils – as Photoshop Styles, Illustrator Swatches ( Both CS5+) and Seamless JPEGS.
- A Handy Help PDF on how to get going and popular questions answered.
- 2 PDF Character maps for the Ligatures fonts if required.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS :
- The fonts can be opened and used in any software that can read standard fonts – even MS Word. No special software is required , and a friendly little help file is included to get you started 🙂
- For folks who DO have opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
- See a little video of how easy it is in Photoshop CC : https://youtu.be/WLHhaOJaRw4
- What’s the Serif Font you have in the previews? It’s called Playfair Display – you can download it free for personal and commercial use here : https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Playfair+Display
- Multilingual Support is included for the following languages: Cornish, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, German (Switzerland), Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
- Commercial use is allowed for unlimited projects and sales
- Want to see what your logo looks like using this font? Just type your words into the text preview box below 🙂
- You may not use the fonts in templates for sale/free. ( web/print/app ) If there’s anything else you are unsure of feel free to pop me a message 🙂
Need a Web Font License? – if you require a web font license for this font instead of a Desktop license – feel free to pop a request off to [email protected] 🙂
I hope that covers all your questions, but if not feel free to drop me a line 🙂
99% OFF Belluga Brush Rough & Smooth
July 14, 2022
July 14, 2022
Single Font Purchase
- Article Font
- Bundle Font
- Cover Film Font
- Decoration Serif Font
- Elegant Brochure Font
- Elegant Invitation Font
- Elegant Layout Font
- Elegant Magazine Font
- font design
- Font Set
- Introducing Film Font
- Layout Article Font
- Layout Font
- Layout Magazine
- Layout Magazine Font
- Layout Serif Font
- Ligature Brochure Font
- Ligature Font Bundle
- Ligature Invitation Font
- Ligature Serif
- Ligature Serif Font